Touchscreen form guide
DailyForm is the result of collaboration between MRG Systems and the Press Association Sport to develop a new product that appeals to all types of betting customer.
DailyForm is a touchscreen form guide that provides customers with the tools they need to access lots of data quickly, but, unlike other products, it doesn’t read like a newspaper. Touchscreen technology enables much more direct access to information that avoids the equivalent of turning pages. Faster, easier access is achieved because it’s the user who defines what and where they browse. Pages are arranged hierarchically so that each touch re-focuses the selection more precisely. No guesswork is required to discover the correct page or where to look for the information. Because each market is displayed full screen, it is clean, crisp and devoid of the irrelevant. Swapping between sports, the runners or teams and their markets is simplicity itself. This is a much more efficient way of managing information.
Data is streamed to the screens via the broadband internet connection you already possess. Form is provided for the current day’s race card and the next days racing.
Similarly, for sports betting, form is displayed for both current and future events. Where major events are scheduled the form may appear weeks in advance.
DailyForm is fast, offers more sports than a traditional paper based system, even more statistical data and it can include live prices from Manny Bernstein and SuperSoccer. We strive to include everything that will assist better informed decisions and which will increase betting activity.
DailyForm helps to bridge the gap between customers who use FOBTs exclusively and the traditional racing punter.
It is the only service that provides a touchscreen interface to form data for racing, greyhounds football etc in a single product. Continuous development will ensure that more sports are added in the future.
Main Features include:
- Racing, Greyhound, Football and Tennis form
- More data than any paper based alternative
- Competitively priced, payable monthly*
- Only requires power and a broadband connection
- Capability to display live price updates from Manny Bernstein and Super Soccer
- A-Z lists of runners, riders and trainers for each days racing
- Information is found more rapidly than through page turning alternatives
- Fast touchscreen response
- Bridges the gap between customer groups
- Increases betting activity
- Increases the dwell-time in the shop
- More sports data than any other inshop alternative
- Reliable pc technology is supported remotely providing rapid fixes and updates
- Contributes to the provision of higher service standard
*Three year contract