Do you want to join a progressive company with great clients?
Support Supervisor role:
Contract Type: Permanent.
Contract Hours: 9:00-5:15 with occasional paid evenings and weekends (to cover for holiday).
Renumeration: £36,000 per year. Contributory pension and health insurance after qualifying period.
MRG Systems provide digital signage solutions, mainly to the betting industry, but can also list national and local government amongst its clients. We are based in a converted Mill in Stonehouse, mid-way between Stroud and the M5. We now have a vacancy for a Support Supervisor to oversee the support function provided to our clients.
Software support technician to deal with issues arising from systems in the field – issues raised by a mixture of phone, email and web site. To manage responses to ensure all issues are getting the appropriate level of response. To supervise other staff providing the support function.
· Supervision of other support staff, including those providing evening and weekend cover. Currently 2 people.
· Able to deal with technical issues highlighted by non-technical people.
· Customer-focused, working hard to resolve customer issues.
· Ability to manage a number of issues across a number of clients.
· Knowledge of horse racing and other sports in a betting context helpful.
· Practical knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu) and its configuration - command line and bash.
· Experience with SQL, preferably Microsoft and Postgres.
· Any experience with system monitoring tools helpful (including Zabbix).
To apply please send your CV by email to email@example.com